Friday 10 August 2007

A day off in the summer.

Digg this

I'm having a day off in the sunshine with my friends. I am about to leave for the beach, but first:

I weigh 189.6lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 189.2lbs, but as I type this I realise that I need another poo. A quick cup of tea later, I weigh 191lbs.

====================
I am having another poo
====================

I weigh 189.5lbs. I have to pop out to our child-minder friend's house to borrow a car seat, since we have guests with babies, and then I'm off to Dawlish Warren, to do battle with the Emits.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back and bustin' - I seem to be able to retain excrement today in precisely the same way as foxes can play darts. I weigh 193.6lbs, in my shoes.

=======================
I am having yet another poo
=======================

I weigh 192.6lbs. So far today, I have excreted 2.9lbs of poo, yet I have gained 3 lbs in weight. Anyone would think that my toast and tea weighed something. Oh, or maybe it's my shoes?

No comments: