Wednesday 15 August 2007

Everything is falling apart!

Digg this

It was a late night last night and the bloody boiler has packed up again.

What with the dishwasher, the boiler and my laptop breaking and the kitchen being rebuilt and a bill for far more than I was expecting from the Builder (like nearly 3 times what I was expecting, I am not a happy man today. I do, however, weigh 188.9lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

188.6lbs. Not to bad. I'm off to work.

----------------------------------------------------

It's not half eleven yet, but I feel the need for another visit. I'll go stand on the scales and I'll report back shortly.

----------------------------------------------------

According to the scales (which have magically relocated themselves out of the exec room of late - I am certain that this does not coincide with any maternity that might be going on in there - and are currently residing in Search-PR) I weigh 192.8lbs I set off for the lavatories, arm-in-arm with Rowan, much to the distress of young Thomas, our resident youth.

A short fight over the last free cubicle later:

=================
I am having a poo
=================

My toiletries took exactly the same amount of time as it took Rowan to go to the top floor, carry out his own ablutions and return. I find, upon returning to the naveless one's desk, that I weigh in at 190.4lbs.

I seem to have levelled out at about the right place.

No comments: